So I think this game is great and I love the music but I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find at least the title screen music. If anyone can find it I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!
A resplendent neoclassical puzzle game. Draw a line through 5 blocks, each of a different color, to clear them. Don't let the board fill up all the way to the top. Comment below with your high score!
- Adjacent blocks of the same color will fuse together, making them easier to clear, but potentially cluttering the board. Clear them quickly to keep a good mix of colors present all over the board.
- Clearing large clusters fills your meter; click it or press the space bar to settle the board and fill up those nasty gaps. It also stops blocks from falling for a short time. It automatically activates if you're about to lose.
- The longer you play, the higher your multiplier gets, and the more points you earn for everything.
- More pieces will start to fall when the board is less than half full, and the most will fall when the board is empty. Use this to score lots of points early on.
- Multiple matches in quick succession will net you combo points. The longer your streak, the higher the bonus gets!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can find the music (and the source code, and everything else) on the Github page: https://github.com/thquinn/Quintacolor/tree/master/quintacolor_assets
Thanks for playing! :)
Certainly harder than matching three or four blocks with the same color. The text on meter is barely visible and I noticed it after recording the video. I don't know if it activated automatically or I just pressed it 'by mistake'.
Hey, thanks for the video! The title menu music is still playing on top of gameplay even in 1.0.1, huh... thought I had fixed that... What operating system/browser are you on?
And yeah, I'll make the text on the meter darker. It's pretty hard to see.
16535. The struggle is real doe.
5030. I am not very good.